As well as delivering Deeley Freed’s own developments, our team partners with joint venture partners, funds and other organisations to manage complex developments on their behalf.
Our expertise – generated over many years of delivering some of the most successful schemes in the region for Deeley Freed – has given third parties the confidence that we will deliver financially viable schemes on their behalf.
Working at both strategic and detailed levels, our Development Management team can both assess the wider opportunity and deliver the technical aspects of a development, through the planning design, construction and operational stages.
As part of our role, we can:
- Undertake feasibility studies
- Review project viability, profitability, risk and deliverability
- Manage challenging legal problems
- Prepare and implement development strategies
- Deliver planning applications and oversee the discharge of planning conditions
- Manage enabling works, remediation packages and main contract works
- Manage all aspects of the development process from concept stage to practical completion including complex site assembly, site conditions and construction challenges
Very few organisations have the in-house expertise to tackle the full range of development challenges across different sectors, which has gained our team at Deeley Freed respect throughout the industry. Many investors and funding partners rely on this particular skillset to successfully deliver developments and maximise capital investment values.
Our reputation of being able to successfully deliver projects even under difficult site conditions has been founded on connecting and liaising with the right people. Building close relationships with funders, consultants and contractors is key to creating trust and understanding across the wider team, and is an approach we genuinely believe makes a difference – from inception through to completion.”
Old Bakery Yard & Bakers House
Cribbs Urban Village
Chief Trading Post